Artists and Artisans Tour 2016
Arts Resource Collective (ARC) of Savannah offers all Greater Savannah Area artists an opportunity to exhibit their work for sale at the 2016 Artists and Artisans Tour on Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 5:30-7:30PM. The show will take place in four historic homes and one garden. Artists will be selected by jury. Deadline for entries is Monday, August 8th, 2016, at noon.
This show celebrates the magnificent historic residences and extraordinary artistic talents that, along with the food, wine, and people, make Savannah a great cultural center.
ARC Savannah is hoping to collaborate with you and our sponsor, the Downtown Neighborhood Association, in making art an essential part of the Savannah experience. We are also raising funds to further ARC's mission in Savannah. As part of that mission we will be producing a takeaway book to include each artist’s contact information, an image representing that artist’s work, and a photo of the artist.
For more information and details concerning submitting to the Artists and Artisans Tour 2016 visit our website at http://www.arcsavannah.org/#!artists-and-artisans-tour/y5dul or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juried Art Show, Artist and Artisans Tour of Homes.
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 5:30pm until 7:30pm
The deadline for entries will be noon on Monday, August 8, 2016.
Artists must be residents in the greater Savannah area.
The presentation of all work should be professional and ready to hang.
Entrants are asked to provide their own easels and pedestals or other display and are limited to four works of art. We have some display materials available on request.
During the show accepted artists are asked to set up their own work on Wednesday, September 28, between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
Artists are asked to be present and remain with their work during the show, September 29th, to answer questions and provide information to the clients, and to remove all unsold work at the close of the show.
We recommend some smaller work that can be carried away at the end time of the sale.
ARC Savannah has a no discount policy for work sold at the show so work should be priced at fair market value.
1) Selected Art is consigned for the specific time of the event.
2) Art presented for sale should be as represented in samples and substitutions should not be made without prior agreement.
3) Timely pickup and delivery of the art is the artist responsibility.
4) Sales are final and paid through ARC Savannah.
5) 70% of each sale is a taxable amount
6) 30% of each sale is a tax exempt donation to ARC Savannah
7) Artist is aware that sales directly resulting from an ARC event on featured pieces should accrue a 30% donation to ARC Savannah for 60 days after the event.
8) ARC Savannah will process all payments, Georgia sales taxes and send tax letters and artist checks in a timely manner.
9) All 2d and 3d art is welcome. Media arts will be problematic in these venues.
10) Artists agree to ARC using their images in promoting this event and in the event publication. We are willing to show your work to other venues with your permission.
To enter email the following to email@example.com.
3) Type of work
4) 4 JPEG images of work at 72dpi and approximately 640 pixels in the largest dimension.
5) A sentence accepting the terms of the ARC Savannah Artist Contract.
6) If Juried into this show: A 100 word biography or statement, a photo of the artist and a photo of one representative piece at 300 dpi and 7) On the short side, and your website. This may be attached to the original submission if preferred.
There is no fee for ARC Savannah members. Artist membership is $20.00.
For more information or to join ARC Savannah explore the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.